Prices and conditions
- The price to rent the whole house, with taxes and cleaning costs included, is 230 euros per night. - This price is to rent the property in full and a maximum of eight people are permitted. In this case, however, two rooms have to share a fully-equipped bathroom with bathtub.
- Check-in is from 5 pm and check-out is at 12 pm at the latest.
- Children: due to the characteristics of the surroundings, the house is not suitable for children under six years old.
- Conditions for animals - Dogs: We accept dogs of all sizes and breeds if they are well-trained and the owner agrees to pay for any damage they may cause.
- If you do not want to share a bathroom, the house is ideal for one person seeking peace and tranquillity, or for two, four or six people.
- If you want to see the characteristics of the house, click here.
The price is 10 euros per night per dog.
There is the possibility (depending on availability) of leaving the dog in an individual 30-square-metre pen with a dog kennel and automatic drinker if the owner has to go out for some hours and cannot take the animal, for example, during a visit to the Dalí Museum. This service has no additional cost.
- We also accept cats and ferrets at a price of 5 euros per night and animal.
- Horses: we are finishing building the stables; soon, Turó de Peralada will also offer a luxurious environment for riders who want to make excursions with their horse from the same estate where they slept!